Canon IJ Scan Utility Windows Driver Download support For OS Windows and MAC- The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility supported Dwelling home windows, and MAC OS will permit you to demonstrate or modify the local community settings with all your full printer variety. That’s anytime your printer is about up.
Steps to download the IJ Scan Utility for Mac os dan Windows
Download and run the IJ Scan Utility on a Windows computer
Follow the steps below to start the download process. In this example the TS3320 printer model is used. The instructions will be the same for all models that use the IJ Scan Utility.
NOTE: These instructions are for Windows users. Learn how to download and run the IJ Scan Utility on a Mac.
- Go to the Canon Support Page
- Type your model name into the search box and select it from the list that appears.
- Choose “Drivers” under “Select a Category” (which will now highlight it in red) and ensure your computers operating system is selected in the drop down menu that appears.
- Locate and select the MP Driver.
- You will now see file information as well as a Download button. Locate and click on the Download button to begin downloading the MP Drivers.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the file to begin installation.
- Follow these steps to run the IJ Scan Utility:
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. If you don’t see this, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar.
- Windows 8 / 8.1: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. If IJ Scan Utility doesn’t display, select the Search charm, then search for IJ Scan Utility.
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP: From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility.
Tip: If you don’t see IJ Scan Utility in the Start menu, you can find it here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\IJ Scan Utility\SCANUTILITY.EXE
- Go to the Canon Drivers or Canon USA Support page. to follow these steps.
- Enter your Printer/Scanner model in the Enter a model text box. Select your model from the dropdown list, then “Enter”.
- When your model appears below the search box, click it. This will take you to the support page for your scanner.
- Under Drivers & Downloads, make sure your operating system is selected in the dropdown.
- From the Drivers tab, find the MP Drivers for your device, then choose the Select button on the right.
- Note The IJ Scan Utility is included in the MP Drivers package.
- Select Download to save the file to your computer.
Download and Install on a Mac
- Go to the Canon USA Support page.
- Model names differ by country. Only models for the U.S. will be listed.
- Enter your scanner model in the search box.
- Select your model when it appears in the drop-down list, then select Go.
- Under Drivers & Downloads, make sure your operating system is selected in the drop-down.
- From the Drivers tab, find the TWAIN driver or the ICA driver, depending on your model. Choose the Select button to the right of the driver listing.
- Note For some models, such as the PIXMA MX722 and MX922, the IJ Scan Utility is included with the TWAIN driver.
- Note Some models, such as the TR7520 and TS6120, use AirPrint for scanning and don’t have drivers for downloading.
- Select Download to save the file to your computer.
How to Launch the IJ Scan Utility?
To run, select IJ Scan Utility in the appropriate location.
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. If you do not see this, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar.
- Windows 8: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. (If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”)
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP: From the Start menu, choose All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
For you personally the consumer of your particular equipment by way of LAN, to begin with, be sure you have presently received the demanded equipment into the sort of hyperlink (cable or LAN access points).
After you install the Canon in Community instrument and probably the firewall computer software will give a warning the Canon program is making an attempt to access the network. Then established the safety program always to enable accessibility. To work with Windows, IJ networking resources are verified, and would not assist Speedy Consumer Switching. And encouraging for away from community equipment IJ when users switch.
When you are utilizing Windows seven, choose the IJ network devices within the house screen to start out the IJ device system. However, if IJ Community device just isn’t displayed on the home display screen, pick seek out the charm, then search for “IJ Network Tool.” While on Home Windows Vista/7/XP, you merely require just to click Start all programs → Canon Utility → in network tools, then Network tool.
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows 8, 8.1 32bit/64bit,Windows 10, Mac OS
In case you don’t have the documents Canon IJ Network Tool, You can simply get in this article by following methods:
- Confirm the printers you use presently supports software package in Community Tool
- Create a lookup about the search box, e.g. “Name_Software?
- Adhere to the links that you find following search box results
Canon IJ Scan Utility Windows Driver Download
- Download the motive force that you are searching for. This can be the motive force Canon IJ Network Scan Utility that matches your printer:
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP SP2/SP3/Windows XP x64 & Windows 2000
- Name Software: ndwin250a_ntwin250aen.exe
- Size: 1918.33 Kb Canon IJ Network Scan Utility for Windows