Canon imageclass D320 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and LINUX – Canon imageCLASS D320 Personal Digital Copier and Printer, imageCLASS D320 Flatbed Personal Digital Copier/Printer. Now a desktop copier/printer that gives you speed convenience and reliability in a small footprint. With all the copying features you need plus a 15 page-per-minute laser printer the imageCLASS D320 can satisfy any small business or home office user with its quality laser output
Canon imageclass D320
Quality speed and resolution
Speed is never an issue as the D320 copies pages at 15ppm at 1200 x 600 dpi and 12.5ppm on legal size paper. Zoom in up 200 percent at 1 percent increments for pinpoint enlargements. Printing is also available at 15ppm at 600 x 600 dpi. The D320 is compatible with any PC running the Windows operating system. USB 2.0 connectivity offers fast data transfers.
Canon imageclass D320 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageclass D320 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageclass D320 Driver Download