Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon Lasers ImageCLASS LBP251dw Wireless Monochrome Printer is undoubtedly a simple to utilize, one function laser printer that’s a super option for a tiny office or home place of work ecosystem.
With a variety of straightforward to make use of cell and print alternatives, completing your everyday workflow will likely be a breeze.
The LBP251dw delivers speedy, fantastic black and white laser output and prints your high-quality professional paperwork at speeds of approximately thirty pages-per-minute in black and white, using your very first edition readily available in 6 seconds or significantly less. Automated duplexing raises your company effectiveness by supporting your organization conserve on paper and relative prices.
Your printing requires covered, with the paper handling of nearly 250 sheets inside a front-loading cassette, 50 sheets in the multipurpose tray and additional 500 sheets in the optional paper cassette, for a full paper ability of 800 layers.
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.