Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver Download – This new imageCLASS MF7460 is made for the place of work environments in which smaller sized business office products are unable to deal with the workload and large workplace products will not be nevertheless needed.
This compact device occupies the identical region being a stand-alone printer but is definitely a laser printer, duplex copier, and fax all-in-one. The imageCLASS® MF7460 copies and prints at approximately 25 pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size documents. It’s entire duplexing functionality for copy, print, and fax to being a 50-page 11×17-inch Automated Doc Feeder (ADF). A significant source of paper can conveniently be utilized from both two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or even the 80-sheet multipurpose tray.
Canon’s One Cartridge Process only demands a single consumable to generally be stocked. This method makes use of just one cartridge that contains equally the toner and drum unit, and it is person replaceable. This Printer Support Canon Printer App
- Up to 25 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex versatility – automatic two-sided copying, printing and faxing
- 11″ x 17″ platen
- 1/4 VGA Touch Screen Panel
- Canon UFR II-LT language support
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1,000 pages of reception memory1
- 2 x 250-sheet cassettes plus 80-sheet multipurpose tray
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder2
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 for optimal performance
- Single Cartridge System
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.