Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Driver Download – Canon MB2310 ink-jet printer is definitely crafted for fantastic success as well as efficiency. You are doing not have to expect your printings, a lot of thanks an easy hard duplicate opportunity in addition to fast multi-page duplicating.
That tackles massive jobs easily, because of a fast, FIFTY slab ADF and in addition set of newspaper tapes coupled with a blended capability from 5 HUNDRED slabs, or perhaps a whole mound from the newspaper.
- Fast All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services.
With MAXIFY Cloud Link you can print from and scan to popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive directly from the printer screen or from a smartphone using the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Scan to email, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print functions are also supported.
Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2310 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 For Windows|
|MB2300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 For Windows|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 For Windows|
|Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a For Mac OS|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206a For Mac OS|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 For Mac OS X 10.6|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a For Mac OS|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 For Mac OS|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.0.12 For Mac OS X 10.6|