Canon MX512 Driver Download Support for Windows, Linux, and Mac – Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax. Provide superb high-quality, pace, and simplicity of use to the residence business all from the name of high efficiency. This commences with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning nearly any place in your house from computers and appropriate cellular units.
This commences with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning nearly any place in your house from computers and appropriate cellular units.
This also consists of AirPrint2, which helps you to wirelessly print photos, emails, world-wide-web web pages, paperwork and more from suitable iPad, Phone or iPod touch devices into a proper Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Car Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel, and FastFront are only a few of the services that can assist you to easily multitask although your PIXMA MX512 is at a function. This can bring workplace performance to all-new degrees and reduce charge at the same time.
Canon MX512 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX512 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.