Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2245 Compact, fashionable All-In-One Ideal for everyday printing, scanning and copying, this fast All-In-One incorporates the High-quality quality cartridge program.
With the compact and classy FastFront style and design, it will require up a lot less room and makes sure easy paper loading and ink alternative.
Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver
My Graphic Backyard garden One-stop computer software, which uncovers the whole PIXMA encounter, with solutions for organizing and printing your photos, scanning and accessing online products and services. State-of-the-art characteristics like face recognition ensure it is effortless to search as a result of all of the shots in your Computer system, even people very long overlooked, and utilize them to generate beautiful new styles for printing.
- Compact All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Fast document & photo printing
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing photos from Facebook
- Auto power on & off settings
Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2245 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.