Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3051 can be a versatile all-in-one with excellent printing, scanning and copying capabilities. Utilizing built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, it enables wireless printing from laptops and PCs too as smartphones and tablets along with the Canon PRINT app.
The MG3051 also can print from popular social media marketing platforms and cloud expert services, this kind of as Instagram, Fb and Google Push.
With a High-quality cartridge method, the PIXMA MG3051 offers crisp document text and high-quality photos in the two color and mono. What’s more, it causes it to be quick to create 5×5-inch square design and style image prints, best for framing and displaying in your home or offering as gifts to friends and family. For artistic kinds, the printer comes along with My Impression Yard for Mac or Laptop, which organizes your pics in one spot before building unique image layouts immediately. .99
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.