Canon Pixma MG5200 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon Pixma MG5200 Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing11, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory).
The PIXMA MG5220 is surely an innovative wireless inkjet photograph all-in-one using a classy, compact style providing an excellent blend of general performance and convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you very easily print and scan wirelessly about your house additionally the ability to print your pictures from compatible iPhone, iPod contact, and Android devices1,4.
Love outstanding 9600 x 2400 greatest color dpi2 with 1pl in addition to a 5 specific ink tank technique to print attractive borderless images approximately eight.5″ x 11″ or crisp paperwork with incredibly high quality while only replacing the ink shade you may need. one Photo All-In-One Printer with 2.4″ LCD
Canon Pixma MG5200 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MG5200 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.