Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Color Photo Printer he Canon PIXMA MG5420 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-color ink system. Plus, replacing those inks is quick and easy with the Snap Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the remarkable MG5420 faithfully reproduces the colors of your original documents.
Canon PIXMA MG5420
Thanks to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link, the MG5420 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet. You can also view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. You can also print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free EPP app.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.