Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG5522 is undoubtedly an state-of-the-art Wireless1 Inkjet Photograph All-In-One printer which has a sensible style and design providing a mixture of high general performance and real advantage. Print wonderful, borderless2 photographs up to 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp documents with remarkable quality.
The Canon MG5522 provides 4800 x 1200 most colour dpi3 with 2pl technology, five particular person ink tanks plus the ChromaLife100+ technique. If a color operates out, you merely change the ink tank you would like. Plus, the Snap Edge feature allows for swift entry to the ink tanks for straightforward replacement. With a two.5″ Liquid crystal display screen, the MG5522 permits you to preview your illustrations or photos right before you print, and proper your pics with Car Photo Correct II.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.