Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download for OS Windows, OS X and Mac – Canon Pixma MP520 Image All-On-One Inkjet Printer The flexible Canon MP520 Photograph All-in-One inkjet printer helps you to preview, scan, copy, and print photos and paperwork with 1 straightforward equipment. This all-in-one printer encompasses a compact, streamlined design and style that will preview pictures in substantial resolution on its two-inch TFT screen, scan stunning pictures with colour resolutions as much as 2400 by 4800 dpi, or print images specifically from memory cards, cameras, DV camcorders, or camera phones.
Canon PIXMA MP520
The printer’s Easy Scroll Wheel makes operation a breeze, while the Auto-Image Fix feature ensures that every photo is stunningly clear and vivid–even when scanning difficult items such as thick notebooks or faded images. In its helpful dual-paper tray, you can neatly store plain and photo paper at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.07 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
EX Ver. 1.0.7 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)