Canon PIXMA MX308 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX308 Conventional Household Office AIO, supports ChromaLife100 Photograph Process, that may make photo retailer approximately 100-year album everyday living. It’s sophisticated multifunctional delivers Print / Scan / Copy / 33.6kbps Tremendous G3 Fax / PictBridge immediate print.
Canon PIXMA MX308
That includes Canon’s Great print head with 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and Good cartridge, it delivers prints with qualified image lab top quality. This complete and compact unit cuts your investment costs considerably whilst also conserving on place of work place.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX308 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Printer Drivers Download
|Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)|
|Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5)|
|Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)|