Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver Download – PIXMA MX516 Deliver excellent good quality, velocity, and ease of use in your home business all inside the identity of elevated productiveness. This commences with built-in Wi-Fi® 1 for printing and scanning just about everywhere in your home from desktops and compatible mobile equipment.
This also involves AirPrint2, which helps you to wirelessly print photographs, e-mail, web pages, paperwork plus more for suitable iPad, phone or iPod contact devices to the compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An integrated 30-sheet Vehicle Doc Feeder, built-in Vehicle Duplex Printing, a Dual Functionality Panel, and FastFront are just a lot of the characteristics that will allow you to conveniently multi-task whilst your PIXMA MX512 is at doing the job. This can bring business office effectiveness to all-new amounts and lesser charge at the same time.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5×14
Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.