Canon PIXMA TS5053 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS5053 Inkjet Printer multifunction A4 printer / scanner / copier, twelve visuals per minute in monochrome, 9 illustrations or photos for each moment in color, 4800×1200, Liquid crystal display, card reader, duplex, AirPrint, USB, WiFi You’ll find truly also progressed attributes that can unquestionably preserve you bunches of time and energy.
Canon PIXMA TS5053
Mezi tyto funkce patrí napríklad bezdrátový tisk pomocí WiFi síte a cloudové služby Canon Cloud Web link. Large, instinctive Liquid crystal display go display screen assures that each function is going to be certainly inside your reaches. All options appear from the house monitor. The colour printer’s little measurements too as contained capabilities match to all properties and in addition places of work.
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.