Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Download – The PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One dwelling printer, built to produce extraordinary results and glimpse great with its many coloration alternatives. This printer can manage all of it – from homework assignments, buying lists, invitations and concert tickets to spectacular loved one’s pics.
Attain photograph lab results thanks to your 6-Color Personal Ink Program having a Picture Blue ink for lowered graininess and in some cases increase creative filters to your photos using the five.0″ Liquid crystal display Touchscreen.
With the many products we now have today, printers need to be linked, plus the TS9120 does not disappoint. With Wi-Fi®1, Bluetooth2, Ethernet and even Cloud3 capabilities, you can conveniently print from all your favorite products. For the people who want to receive the most out of their printer, fulfill the Canon PIXMA TS9120.
PIXMA TS9120 Features:
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Print stunning photos from a SIX INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM including a Photo Blue ink tank.
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- With built-in CREATIVE FILTERS add great-looking effects to your images before you print them!
- Intuitive control with an effortless USER INTERFACE & 5.0″ LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet.
- The PIXMA TS9120 is always ready to print with its AUTO EXPANDABLE OUTPUT TRAY.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless WI-FI
The PIXMA TS9120 wireless printer is the All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home and looks great with any decor thanks to its two-tone design and multiple color options.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.