Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver Download – The Canon Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw gives element wealthy capabilities inside a premium quality, reliable printer that may be perfect for any workplace atmosphere.
This solitary performs, color laser printer with easy to use features and different cell methods gives your small business the support and effectiveness it justifies. Your professional, high-quality color paperwork is printed at speeds of as much as 19 web pages for every minute1 in equally color and black and white which has a quick 1st print time of approximately eleven seconds2.
Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw
Get premium quality, crisp and bold shade enterprise files also as pics applying V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases impression sharpness and coloration vibrancy. Eco-conscious, duplex print saves you time, paper, and related charges, likewise as limits interruptions.
- Print at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute1, with your first print in your hands in 12 seconds or less.
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi® Direct Connection.
- V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology produces high-quality prints by increasing image sharpness and color vibrancy.
- Print on the go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service, and Google Cloud Print™.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly 5-line, LCD Panel.
Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.