Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility Download – IJ Network Device Setup Utility allows a network/printer administrator to manage printers on the network. When you perform printer setup, the utility is installed at the same time.
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility
Use IJ Network Device Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on network and performing initial network setup for detected printers
- Showing initial system configuration by connecting the printer and computer using a USB cable (Not available for some models)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking status between computer on which Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility is installed and printer if anything is wrong with connection
- Depending on the printer you are using, an administrator password is already specified for the printer at the time of purchase. When you change the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is required.
- To use the printer over LAN, make sure you have the equipment necessary for the connection type, such as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
- When you perform setup or install Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block function of the firewall.
- Do not change network settings using IJ Network Device Setup Utility while printing is in progress.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type. More Information
Canon IJ Network Software System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon IJ Network Software Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Download IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)
Last Updated: 07-Nov-2016