Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility for Ipad – The imagePROGRAF Print Utility application presents iPad® customers while using the skill to immediately print PDF data files into a compatible imagePROGRAF substantial structure printer.
Customers can open their PDF data files and print the file from inside of the user-friendly imagePROGRAF Print Utility App for iPad®. Merely choose the imagePROGRAF printer through the checklist of available printers, pick out your most popular options, and print!
Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility
Once a file is opened in the Print Utility app, users can choose the desired number of prints, output mode, and preview their edition before printing to their imagePROGRAF printer.
The imagePROGRAF Print Utility app is available in the App Store.
The imagePROGRAF Print Utility app helps users expand their large format printing workflow like never before, allowing them to go mobile and print their files from virtually anywhere on the job site.
imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a free application that allows iPad users to print to Canon imagePROGRAF large format inkjet printers. You can print PDF/JPEG/PNG data from iPad via wireless connectivity
How to use
- Use “Open In” from iPad application to Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility.
- (An image data format, JPEG, and PNG can be selected even in this form)
- From Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility, choose a printer and quickly start printing.
1: To access the imagePROGRAF devices, the printers must be connected to a network that is on the same network as the wireless network.
2: If the size of the PDF data exceeds that of the paper size set at the printer, the image will not be printed correctly.
Canon imagePROGRAF Large Format Inkjet Printers: iPF650/655/670/680/685/760/765/770/780/785/815/825/830/840/850
Supported tablet devices: Apple iPad Devices running iOS 6.1 or later (iPad2 & later, iPad mini included)
- The imagePROGRAF printer will use HP-GL/2 parameters which are stored in the printer at the time of print submission from the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility App
- Media types & paper sizes depend on individual printer model specifications
- Up to 10 copies in one print run.
- Large, multi-touch screen with automatic orientation detection
- Easy to choose print quality
- Ability to choose number of copies (from 1-10)
- Enlargement/Reduction to the output size is possible
- Choose print orientation (Portrait/Landscape)
- Color / Monochrome setting