Canon MX397 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon Pixma Mx397 Canon PIXMA MX397 is often a moderately priced All-In-One (AIO) printer that is able to provide you with a high-quality prints and enhance your get the job done productiveness at your business appreciably. It truly is an excellent printer to employ at your own personal home or tiny office.
Canon Mx397 Driver
The print speed of the PIXMA MX397 is usually as many as eight.7 illustrations or photos for each minutes in printing black and white files whilst printing shade shots might be executed at rate five photographs for each minutes. Printing borderless pictures may be completed simply on this printer. You may promptly print total four x 6 inches illustrations or photos devoid of border in somewhere around forty six seconds.
Canon Pixma MX397 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MX397 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.