Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Drivers Download – The PIXMA MP990 will be the greatest Wireless All-In-One Image Printer. You’ll practical experience peak efficiency when it is really taken away from the box and hooked-up.
Canon PIXMA MP990
This unmatched high-quality commences which has a built-in Wi-Fi functionality that lets you print wirelessly1 from any where all around the home. You can also hook up with a wired community for those who choose by way of built-in Ethernet.
Built-in Automobile Duplex Printing assists you retain it inexperienced by quickly printing on both sides of your paper, which can enable decrease your paper charge by 50%.
The PIXMA MP990 Wi-fi Inkjet Photograph All-In-One touts a most resolution of 9600 x 24002 and boasts a 6 person ink tank method that features a photo black and gray ink for experienced shade and black & white photos.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.