Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer Reviewed. The Canon Pixma MX922 is an all-in-one inkjet photo printer that lets you print and scan both photos and documents. It’s compact, compact and easy to setup, as well as simple to use.
This is a great little printer with all of the features you need in an inkjet device, but the Canon Pixma MX922 also has a few features that make it stand out from the crowd.
The Canon Pixma MX922 has a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi, which is equivalent to 24 inches by 30 inches at 300 ppi. Print speeds are up to 16 pages per minute for black and white and 10 ppm for color. It has two separate tanks for black and color ink, so you can print up to 8 pages on one side or 4 on each side. The maximum resolution output is 4800×1200 dpi, which is good enough for most printing needs. You also have 3 different paper trays: plain paper; photo paper; and thick photo paper like cardstock, transparencies and labels.
The Canon Pixma MX922 uses either standard or high capacity ink cartridges. The standard capacity cartridges are generally inexpensive, but they do not have very much ink in them. Standard
Features Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless
The Canon Pixma MX922 is a multifunction printer that you can use to print, scan, copy and fax documents. The printer is the most basic device in your office and it’s important that you invest in a device that will not only save you time but also help you improve efficiency at work.
Canon Pixma MX922 is one of the best printers on the market today with many impressive features including:
- AirPrint: This feature allows you to wirelessly print from your iPad and iPhone as long as both devices are connected to the same network. You can also print from any other mobile device using Google Cloud Print or Mopria.
- Auto Document Feeder: This feature allows you to scan and copy up to 35 pages without having to reload them because it has a capacity of 250 sheets. You will also be able to receive faxes without having to stand next to the printer waiting for them because it also has an auto-fax feature that comes with a generous memory space of 500 pages.
- Extra Ink Tanks: The printer has 5 individual ink tanks that allow you to replace only the color that has run out instead of replacing all cartridges.
Support Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless
Canon Pixma MX922 is a high-quality printer product that can produce excellent quality. This printer can print with very high resolution, so the printout will be sharper and more detailed. In addition, this printer has a maximum color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, and also a black and white print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. This printer also has a very good scanning resolution with an optical scan resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
This printer is also equipped with an AirPrint feature that allows you to wirelessly print from iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or other iOS devices. With this AirPrint feature you can print photos and documents without having to install other drivers or software.
Besides having AirPrint features, this printer also has many other features such as Wi-Fi Direct printing feature that allows you to connect your printer directly to mobile devices without using a router. This printer also has an Auto Duplex Printing feature that allows you to print on both sides automatically without having to flip the page manually.
Canon Pixma MX922 uses 5 individual ink tanks including pigment black tank that is useful for producing crisp text and dye inks for producing beautiful borderless photos. This printer is
Setup and Installation
Most people don’t realize that their printer is controlled by software much like a smartphone or computer. If you’re lucky, it comes with software to get you started. But if it doesn’t, there are free and open-source alternatives available.
Setup and Installation Canon Pixma MX922
- Step 1: Unpack the Canon Pixma MX922 printer from its box. Open the scanner lid, remove the shipping tapes and install the ink cartridges.
- Step 2: Connect one end of the power cord to the rear side of the printer and connect another end to the electrical wall outlet. Turn on your computer and continue with the instructions on the screen.
- Step 3: Place a stack of papers in the input tray of your Canon Pixma MX922 printer. Load an A4 size paper in tray to print a test page.
- Step 4: Click “START” button on your desktop, select “Canon Utilities” option followed by “MP Navigator EX 2.0” icon. Double click “Canon PIXMA MX922 series” option on your screen and select “Preferences” tab.
- Step 5: Choose “Auto scan” option under “Scan mode” section followed by “Color document/Photo” option under “Document type” section. Click “OK” button after making all these changes to your Canon Pixma MX922 printer settings.
Canon MX922 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MX922 is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a good photo printer.
The MX922 comes with a flatbed scanner, copier and fax machine, but we were more interested in how it handled printing. The unit produced quality color photos and documents, and even the black-and-white prints had decent detail for the price. The Canon MX922 comes with an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, which is nice for companies that need to save on paper costs. It also has a built-in Ethernet port for connecting it directly to your office network, or you can connect via Wi-Fi and print from anywhere.
Overall, the Canon Pixma MX922 is a great option if you’re looking for a business printer that you can rely on to produce quality photos and documents.
The Canon Pixma MX922 is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a good photo printer. Whether it’s a family gathering or just a team of employees going for a team-building exercise, the MX922 will deliver crisp, amazing photos to prove how much fun everyone is having. It also includes some useful features to simplify the printing process and facilitate transfer to social media sites, which rounds out its offerings nicely. Its size and cost will put it out of reach of many people, but if you can afford the MX922 it’s sure to provide you with years of top-quality printing.