Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn Printer Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The color imageCLASS MF8050Cn supplies a person intelligent and compact smaller or residence office environment alternative for producing good quality laser color paperwork.
It includes four color single Cartridges which suggests you in no way should replace a drum separately. Also with rapidly print and copy speeds furthermore, it includes an intuitive scanner which allows you to scan paperwork on to your community. Distant management of your new MF8050Cn is usually included for accessing your equipment although you are on the run.
The MF8050Cn works by using roughly 3 watts of vitality in the course of Electricity Conserving Method and satisfies Electricity Star guidelines, saving you cash on electrical power prices. And like many imageCLASS goods, the MF8050Cn is a component of the Technology Green plan, Canon’s initiative to cut back environmental burdens in all levels of a product’s life-cycle.
- Print and Copy in color at speeds up to 8 ppm (pages-per-minute) in color, and up to 12 ppm (letter) in black & white.
- Quick First Print provides the first page in approximately 23 seconds in black & white and 29 seconds in color
- Superior Color Imaging – capture fine details when you print or copy with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity where your image will be true to the original
- Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- 150-sheet cassette, plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Scan to USB
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning*
- Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- User-friendly 5-line LCD with animation for easy navigation
- Canon Generation Green
- Energy Star Qualified
Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.