Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D1370 Laser Multifunction Copier The imageCLASS D1370 is an element with the new D1300 Series/collection, made with an authorized size glass platen with the modest to medium sized enterprise consumer. It offers large and expandable paper dealing with copy and print speeds of 35 cpm/ppm.
The imageCLASS D1370 also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one unit making it easy to replace. The result is outstanding image quality and eliminating the complication and warehousing of separate toner and drum consumables.
The D1300 Series is a component of Canon’s Generation Green Application which highlights the company’s commitment to sustainability. You may reduce your intake with Canon’s productive Strength Saving Manner. The D1300 Collection uses just 2.3 watts of energy during Strength Saving Mode and fulfills Power Star Rules.
Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D1370 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.