Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS D570 delivers aspect abundant abilities inside of a premium quality, responsible printer that may be ideal for any business office environment. The imageCLASS D570 has print, scan and duplicate capabilities in order to complete required duties with just one device.
With several easy to employ options such as being the tiltable Liquid crystal display panel and a variety of cellular answers, your online business can have the aid and effectiveness it deserves.
The imageCLASS D570 has wireless connectivity5, raising your productivity and enabling you to definitely print from almost everywhere in your house or office. The unit also has constructed in Wi-Fi® Immediate Relationship capability6, enabling effortless connection to cellular equipment with no a router.
Your qualified high-quality files are printed at speeds of as much as 28 pages for each minute1 in black and white that has a fast to start with print time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, duplex print will save you time, paper, and linked fees, too as restrictions interruptions.
The tiltable, 5-line, black and white Lcd panel allows you to definitely navigate by way of the menu easily, and you will also customise your house monitor to promptly access your mostly made use of features.
- Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed :Up to 28 ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16 ppm (letter, 2-sided)
- Copy Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type :Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Printer Type :Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed :Up to 28 ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16 ppm (letter, 2-sided)1
- First Print Time :6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language :UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size :Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print :Yes
- Print Modes :Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory :512 MB (shared)
- Scan Type :Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth :24-bit
- Scan Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size :Platen: Up to Letter
- Duplex Scan :Yes
- Compatibility :TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Output File Formats :TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF
- Scan Features :Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Pull Scan :USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC) :USB and Network
Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.