Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Driver Download – Canon MF7480 is Universal Mail capabilities lets consumers distribute scanned info to several destinations and aids buyers enhance their electronic doc distribution workflow when sending digital document details.
Incorporates full community connectivity for all MFP functions for a perfect solution for several staff workplaces. Built-in Ethernet port will increase productivity. The whole duplexing operation for copy, print, and fax presents extreme flexibility.
Canon imageCLASS MF7480
25 ppm print and duplicate speed assure most effectiveness. 50-page Automatic Doc Feeder for ideal convenience and ease-of-use. Solitary Cartridge Technique requires only one consumable to get stocked which is user replaceable, reducing downtime. 33.6 KBps Super G3 fax modem permits you to quickly ship and acquires faxes. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is optimized for pace so your projects will run more rapidly. 1/4 VGA contact display screen panel helps make the procedure a snap.
- Scanner Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Max. Document Size: Platen: up to 11.75 x 17; ADF: up to 11 x 17
- File Format: JPEG, PDF, TIFF
- Up to 25 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex versatility – automatic two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color network scanning
- 1/4 VGA Touch Screen Panel
- PCL5e/6 and Canon UFR II-LT language support
- Built-in Ethernet port for printing, PC faxing, and color network scanning
- Universal Sending
Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.