Canon ISENSYS MF9170 Driver Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF9170 A4 Colour Laser Printer With our Speedy First-Print systems there exists zero warm-up time, so no ready. The device springs into movement the instant it’s wanted. And with up to 21 ppm color print or copy speeds, there’s also no looking ahead to work to complete.
The i-SENSYS MF9170 is Electrical Energy Star accredited and consumes only one.2 watts in relaxation manner. This excellent color laser 4-in-1, jointly with fax, capabilities competent shade output, successful Ship features and auto duplexing.
It’s the perfect resolution for organization and enterprise business workgroups. Give your function further impact with spectacular color photographs, bold graphics, and sharp textual content. This desktop product incorporates the vast majority of refined systems uncovered in Canon’s high-end imaging gear to provide the best shade top quality.
- Colour laser multifunctional printer
- 21ppm color printing/copying
- Quick First-Print & energy efficient
- Network ready, PCL 5c/6 support
- Scan to email, network folder & USB key
- 3.5-inch color TFT with Easy-Scroll Wheel
- Double-sided print/copy/fax/scan
Canon ISENSYS MF9170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ISENSYS MF9170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.