Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux- Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Success is black and white – there is no gray area when it comes to your business. The new Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer gives you the power to work fast and smart – so you can accomplish all you need. Tailored to the needs of smaller offices, it delivers crisp, colorful prints of all your business documents – quickly and cost-effectively.
The MAXIFY MB5310 is elegantly efficient. Designed to help your business save time and money and enhance productivity, it boasts a quick first printout time and fast multi-page copying thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes quick work of double-sided jobs by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided documents. Built to handle big jobs, its duplexing ADF accommodates up to 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets – a full ream of plain paper. When you want to be instantly ready for any job, just load 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and 250 sheets of plain paper in the other. The ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to high quality, low-cost prints.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit/64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
- Windows 7 32bit/64bit
- Windows 8, 8.1 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver Installation
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Download Canon PIXMA MX471 Printer Driver
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64
Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32
Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver Download for Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6
Give Your Feedback or Report Broken Link! Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver Download (we will reply as soon as possible) at [email protected]