Canon MG5520 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5520 is an sophisticated Wireless1 Inkjet Image All-In-One printer by using a smart structure providing a mix of solid performance and actual ease. Print stunning, borderless2 images nearly 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp files with impressive quality. The MG5520 gives 4800 x 1200 greatest color dpi3 with 2pl technologies, five specific ink tanks along with the ChromaLife100+ technique.
The PIXMA MG5520 features the benefit of PIXMA Printing Alternatives (PPS)four, which helps you to print photos and documents out of your mobile unit. While using the cloud printing perform you can print directly from picking out preferred online Cloud services these as, Picasa Net Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, and so forth., both on the printer itself or with all your cell device employing the no-cost PPS application. AirPrint5allows you to print straight from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi®technology will allow you to write and scan wirelessly1 from just about wherever all over your own home.
If a color runs out, you just switch the ink tank you need. As well as, the Snap Edge characteristic allows for quick entry towards the ink tanks for easy substitution. Which has a 2.5″ LCD, the MG5520 lets you preview your visuals in advance of your print, and proper your photos with Automobile Photograph Take care of II?
Canon MG5520 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG5520 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.