Canon PIXMA G2900 Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA G2900 is higher performance all in a single printer for a residence with a few capabilities as a printer, scanner, and copier.
Developed with compact size, it is actually extremely straightforward to put the printer everywhere in your house, not to mention its stunning and trendy physical appearance quickly fit your modern inside decor. Showcasing a lot of of helpful attributes, you find PIXMA G2900 is absolutely handy to deal with everyday print positions.
Canon G2900 performs your command at velocity. It provides mono prints in 8.8ipm, in the meantime colour prints in five.0ipm. Print a 4×6-inch image, the all in a single printer has the capacity to produce 4800x1200dpi picture resolution in 60 seconds.
Print quality is top notch. 4800x1200ddpi print resolution indicates you have print success with thorough colours and very well outlined mono prints. The printer is set don’t just to give its consumers top-quality print pace and print high-quality but will also simplicity of use.
Canon PIXMA G2900 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA G2900 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.