Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer Drivers Download for OS windows, mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3022 Inkjet All-in-One is a printer that can print images with high quality and also print documents, all within your reach with a very affordable cost.
Canon MG3022 enable you to connect online with cloud application solutions such as Dropbox and Evernote by using a smartphone or tablet device, makes it easy for you to access the time of printing.
PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer integrates convenient connections to cloud and yielding a very good quality on photos and also record your printing.
CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color InkFINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME
PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.