Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG5400 excellent faithfully reproduce the color from your first doc file. And due to the apk Apple AirPrint, cloud PIXMA backlinks and Google Cloud Print, Canon PIXMA MG5400 can let you print wirelessly from a tablet or smartphone suitable.
Canon PIXMA MG5400
You could also see the gorgeous, easy-to-scan watch by image assessment of forward and make corrections for the info location quickly. Moreover you are able to very easily print and scan a JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from suitable apple iphone, iPad, iPod touch, Home windows and Android device without the need of RT product laptop, many thanks for the application cost-free EPP.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG5400 Driver Download
- MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG5400 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG5400 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
- MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG5400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)