Canon Pixma MP258 Scanner Printer Drivers Download for OS Windows, Linux, and Mac – PIXMA MP258 Image all-in-one Printer aid ChromaLife100 plus Photo Technique that may require retailer as many as 300-year album lifetime when mixing with Wonderful print head, original ink and Photograph Paper, Also, Glossy Photo Paper.
PIXMA MP258 was featuring high-quality color printing, scanning, and copying in a correctly reasonably priced price tag. Showcasing Canon’s Fantastic Cartridge with 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi photo print resolution, also with the borderless printing capacity of around A4 measurement, it provides prints with remarkable picture lab quality. A 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner for absolutely superb picture excellent.
The PIXMA MP258 is without a doubt your all-in-one solution at home as well as in the compact workplace.
Canon Pixma MP258 Scanner
Canon Pixma MP258 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MP258 Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MP258 Scanner Printer Drivers Download
|MP250 series MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MP250 Series Drivers