Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP540 is a printer with high-quality quality, but the advantage is also affordable for multifunction systems offer to private users are intelligent and brilliant, with a 9600 dpi print resolution and 1pl ink droplets unused.
Pixma series is also equipped with a comprehensive and versatile Features to include Easy-Scroll Wheel and PictBridge compatibility and memory card slots.
Canon PIXMA MP540
For this type of ink used Individual tank is very easy to be replaced by the user minimizes ink consumption can save money. Increased dye-based inks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black produce superior photo prints; special pigment black ink ensures crisp, sharp text and smooth.
- Printing, copying, and scanning
- Up to 9,600 x 2,400 dpi print resolution with 1 picolour fine ink droplet *
- five ink system
- Printing of a 10 x 15 cm photoprint in laboratory quality in only 41 seconds *
- 5 cm TFT color display with an easy-scroll control wheel
- ChromaLife100 + **
- Two paper feeds
- Scanner with 2,400 dpi
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.