Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MX496 printer can be a printer which has a substantial efficiency all-in-one printer though continue to featuring design and style solution with the business office and residential.
While using the comfort of wi-fi connectivity, this design of Google Cloud Print connectivity, Mobile and Pill Printing and Scanning, high-speed ADF for quick printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
Showcasing a hybrid ink procedure plus an utmost of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution MX496 produces the highest quality prints in about 8.8ipm and 4.4ipm black. With all the option of adding to your measurement XL ink cartridges, the All-In-One printer proceeds to incorporate comfort and ease and worth to any household business office.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX496 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX496 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX496 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX496 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/later/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X Lion v10.7.5)|
|MX496 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|