Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver & Software Download, Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX535 Quickly print, copy, scan and fax with this cloud enabled All-In-One. Wi-Fi connection permit capabilities to become shared among numerous PCs along with intelligent gadgets.
Convey efficiency to your residence business using this type of classy cloud enabled All-In-One giving remarkable high-quality print, copy, scan and fax functions.
Sharing features among various PCs is easy utilizing wireless connection. The compact FastFront style simplifies paper loading and ink substitution.
- Cloud enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.