Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download – PIXMA MX860 Prepare for the electricity you will have to have to carry your homework to the upcoming level. This wi-fi marvel lets you print from any home in the dwelling and offers unbelievable 9600 x 2400 utmost coloration dpi1 with 1pl and also a five personal ink tank program. A built-in, entirely built-in 35-sheet Vehicle Document Feeder implies quickly copying, or scanning of your originals which means you can tend to other tasks while the printer is at performing.
Its built-in Vehicle Duplex Printing prints two-sided files without having to flip the internet pages manually. Additionally, a variety of security features like password-protected PDF’s means you can come to feel safe and sound about the generation and distribution of your respective most confidential data files. A super G3 High-speed Fax, as well as networkable Ethernet, means every aspect of your business can operate as efficiently as you possibly can.
Because of Twin Color Gamut Processing Technologies, your copies will retain the integrity of your initial while you deliver remarkable scans with 4800 dpi. With computer-less printing abilities by using appropriate memory cards2, PictBridge3 and optional Bluetooth4 can easily be considered and edited straight within the 2.5″ Lcd. Its multipurpose function established also tends to make for a top-of-the-line photo lab, so all of your current printing requires met in one machine which will nearly healthy any place, irrespective of whether you are with a Laptop or Mac.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.