Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-100S This expert A3+ printer offers an 8-ink dye dependent system for gallery-quality prints you’ll be happy to exhibit or provide, in addition, Wi-Fi and total cloud connectivity for straightforward integration with present workflows.
Gorgeous long-lasting color and mono prints Convey you in loaded, glossy and vivid color images and stunning mono prints many thanks to an 8-ink dye dependent program with three monochrome inks, which uses Chromalife 100+ for improved color reproduction and enhanced permanence.
The Canon PIXMA PRO 100S Uncomplicated integration with qualified modifying software Consider the hassle out of getting the right print options by using Canon’s Print Studio Pro plugin, that is suitable with Adobe Photoshop® and Lightroom – so you’re able to print straight from your experienced editing program.
- 8-ink dye based system for professional quality prints
- Print directly from cloud-based photo and storage services
- Wireless printing from your PC, tablet, and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Wide range of Canon and other specialist papers supported
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.