IJ Network Scanner Selector EX for Windows Download – IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Menu and Setting Screen IJ Network Scanner EX enables you to find the scanners or printers to generally be applied for scanning or printing above a community from your personal computer or maybe the operation panel.
After set up, IJ Community Scanner EX seems from the notification area around the desktop.
- If the icon is not displayed in the notification area on the desktop, follow the procedure below to start.
Windows 8.1/Windows 8:
Click IJ Network Scanner Selector on the Start screen.
If IJ Network Scanner Selector is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Network Scanner Selector EX“.
Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP:
From the Start menu, click All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Network Scanner Selector EX> IJ Network Scanner Selector EX.
- If you cannot scan over a network, download and upgrade to the latest MP Drivers from our website.
- While IJ Scanner Selector EX is enabled, it periodically transmits packets to check whether it can communicate with your scanner or printer over the network. When using the computer in a network environment other than the one used to set up your scanner or printer, disable IJ Network Scanner Selector EX.
Get Complete Tutorial
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility EX for Windows and MAC OS
- Canon IJ Network Scan Utility for Windows
- IJ Network Scanner Selector Download Support for Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP SP2/SP3/Windows XP x64 & Windows 2000/Size: 1918.33 Kb
- Canon IJ Scan Utility MAC OS
- IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Download Ver. 2.1.6 Support for Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)