Canon IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac) Download -IJ Scan Utility is undoubtedly an application which allows you to scan documents, pics, and so forth directly. You can total from scanning to conserving at one particular time just by clicking the corresponding icon from the IJ Scan Utility dominant display.
You can scan by merely clicking a figure which includes Auto to examine effortlessly, Document to sharpen textual content in the document or magazine for far better readability or Image to study with configurations suitable for pics, according to on the merchandise form or your purpose.
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
Save Scanned Images Automatically
Scanned images are automatically saved in a preset folder. You can change the folder as required.
- The default save folders is as follows.
- Windows 8.1: Documents folder
- Windows 8: My Documents folder
- Windows 7: My Documents folder
- Windows Vista: Documents folder
- Windows XP: My Documents folder
Integrate with Applications
You can utilize scanned images through integration with other applications; display scanned images in your favorite application, attach them to e-mails, extract text from images, and more.
- Some functions are available only when My Image Garden is installed.
Starting IJ Scan Utility
- Follow the steps below to start IJ Scan Utility.
- Windows 8.1/Windows 8:
- Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen to start IJ Scan Utility.
- If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP:
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
Old Version Canon IJ Scan Utility
- IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
- Last Updated: 22-Sep-2017
- Issue Number: 0200482010