Canon IJ Network Tool Software Download – IJ Network Tool is a utility software that allows you to display and change network machine settings via LAN cable. This is installed when the machine is set up.
How to use the Canon IJ network tool? Whether you can fit, the functionality of this instrument to view or configure your printer’s network settings to connect via the Computer network. You can download the latest version 4.4.1 from Canon IJ Network Tool.
Canon IJ Network Tool
Canon IJ Network Tool is a free application that allows you to install on your laptop or computer, view or configure the network settings of your printer is connected via a network.
Starting the IJ Network Tool
- Start the IJ Network Tool as shown below.
- In Windows 8, select the IJ Network Tool on the Start screen (Start) to start the IJ Network Tool. If the IJ Network Tool is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search button, then
- search for “IJ Network Tool.”
- In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start (Start) and select All Programs, Canon Utilities, IJ Network Tool, and then IJ Network Tool.
- To use the machine through a LAN, make sure you have the equipment needed for the connection type, such as the access point or LAN cable.
- Do not start IJ Network Tool when printing.
- Do not print when IJ Network Tool is running.
- If the Firefox function of your security software is enabled, a message may appear warning that Canon software is trying to access the network. If a warning message appears, set the security software always to allow access.
- IJ Network Tool has been verified to work on Windows XP. However, IJ Network Tool does not support Switching Users Quickly. It is recommended to exit the IJ Network Tool when changing users.
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)
- File version: 4.7.0a
macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 5.6 MB
- Filename: mnt_-mac-4_7_0-ea21_3.dmg