Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Get your cherished memories on the future degree with all the PIXMA iP8710 Wi-fi Inkjet Photo Printer. The PIXMA iP8710 will allow you to print gorgeous, borderless pics as much as 13″x19″!
By using a 6-color ink process, which includes gray ink, and 9600 x 2400 highest color dpi, the detail is incredible. Whether or not you frame your images or obtain them in a scrapbook, you will be able to relive these specific times precisely as you keep in mind them.
Canon PIXMA iP8710
Conveniently print your creative visuals with all the PIXMA iP8710, thanks to its a lot of capabilities like AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ and PIXMA Printing Options (PPS). With PPS you could print pictures and files out of your compatible cellular machine.
Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.