Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Get your cherished memories on the future degree with all the PIXMA iP8710 Wi-fi Inkjet Photo Printer. The PIXMA iP8710 will allow you to print gorgeous, borderless pics as much as 13″x19″!
By using a 6-color ink process, which includes gray ink, and 9600 x 2400 highest color dpi, the detail is incredible. Whether or not you frame your images or obtain them in a scrapbook, you will be able to relive these specific times precisely as you keep in mind them.
Conveniently print your creative visuals with all the PIXMA iP8710, thanks to its a lot of capabilities like AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ and PIXMA Printing Options (PPS). With PPS you could print pictures and files out of your compatible cellular machine.
Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.