Canon PIXMA MG2270 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MG2270 Sensible House All-in-One Photo Printers presenting print, scan and copy features. With new computer software “My Impression Garden” for straightforward image administration working with facial area recognition function that helps arrange shots with ease.
- All-in-one Print/Scan/Copy
- New My Image Garden software for automatic printing idea suggestion and face detection function for photo management
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing in just 44 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MG2270 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2270 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.