Canon PIXMA MG5170 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MG5170 Smart Residence AII-in-One photo printers, providing premium quality picture printing efficiency and also the model new Complete Hd Movie Print functionality, realizing a hassle-free and efficient managing of day-to-day printing duties to fulfill the need of household customers, learners and photography.
Canon PIXMA MG5170
|–||All in one: Print/Scan/Copy|
|–||1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution|
|–||5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast|
|–||Auto Photo Fix II function|
|–||Auto duplex print/copy|
|–||2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)|
|–||1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner|
|–||2.4″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls|
|–||Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive|
|–||Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print|
|–||New full HD movie print function*|
|–||ChromaLife 100+Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years|
|–||Built-in PictBridge direct print, and optional Bluetooth unit# for wireless printing|
|–||4R borderless photo printing done in just 39 sec. (Standard Mode)|
|–||A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) done in just 85 sec. (Standard Mode)|
Canon PIXMA MG5170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7,
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.